Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY 2013!! Ombre Tiered Cake!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 EVERYONE!!

This is my first post of 2013, which is actually my backlog of cake projects I've worked on the past couple months and just now have time to upload it all. Of course, you may visit my Facebook page: BlakeyCakes Facebook. Here I'd like to start with a beautiful rose ombre cake I did for a birthday event last November. It's a 3 tiered rich dark chocolate cake with fudge and raspberry preserve filling and the roses were done out of buttercream. Check out the pics! More updates to come!

If you would like more info on how to place an order, please email me at: blakeycakes_@hotmail.com. I'm in the Los Angeles Area! 

Please check out my Facebook page and become a fan!! Click here: 

Facebook for BlakeyCakes











No comments:

Post a Comment