Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello Kitty Cupcakes

I decided to make these for a birthday party the other night. I think the fondant toppers i made nicely capture the "kawaii" or cuteness of Hello Kitty. So here are the details:

Name: Hello Kitty Toffee Mocha Cupcakes! 

Type: A deep, dark, chocolate mocha cupcake with toffee flavored buttercream frosting with a super cute hand crafted fondant Hello Kitty topper!

If you would like more info on how to place an order, please email me at: b.arias101@hotmail.com. I'm in the Los Angeles Area! 


Check out my Facebook page and become a fan!! Thanks! Click here: 
Facebook for BlakeyCakes






2 comments:

  1. I like this kitty cupcakes because i like the kitties :) and the back ground of your blog spot is just awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fashion and Style! Thank you so much for the compliment! Check out my new mermaid cake. I just posted it! Take Care~Blake

    ReplyDelete