Monday, March 7, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee Cupcakes are HERE!!!!

A soft, moist chocolate cupcake made with Bailey's Irish Cream and a dark, coffee infusion chocolate bar. The toppings include a creamy chocolate buttercream frosting that has also been spiked with Irish cream with a swirl of whipped cream on top of that and decked out with a lucky shamrock clover marshmallow!!!! Irish enough for ya?

Regular size: $38 / dozen ( $36 w/o liquor for the kids)
Mini size: $28 / dozen

For the full menu and additional info please go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43817&id=161822443843621&l=5a3d7aa886

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOO! These cupcakes made my family happy! I bought these to celebrate two occassions: my mom's birthday and St. Patty's Day, and my mom enjoyed them so much she named them "her favorite cupcakes!" My brother said these cupcakes should be delivered all around the world! And I said, "the cupcake genius has done it again! I can celebrate as many things as I want with these cupcakes!" Thank you so much. Look forward to ordering more of your yummy cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks or arigatou Jason!! You write some of the most marvelous of reviews! Come back to the Blakery anytime!

    ReplyDelete