Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vanilla Chocolate Chip & Vanilla ( w/ coffee liquer) Buttercream Frosting







Your basic vanilla cupcake topped with a classic vanilla buttercream frosting with a hint of Kahula (optional). Make it a deluxe with choco-almond pocky sticks for garnish!
The great thing about this basic cupcake is that it can be customized in many ways. You can request what color frosting you would like matched with toppings ( sprinkles, oreo crumbs, chocolate drizzles, etc...) and mix/match with classic vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chip, etc... cake mixes. Just use your imagination:)

Check out my Facebook page for the full menu and become a fan!! Thanks! Click here: 
Facebook for BlakeyCakes

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a Alcohol Server Certification student. Terrific recipe! My eyes are already feasting on these Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes!! BTW really great pictures, I'm sooo hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley!! Thank you so much for the comment! I love to dabble in mixology with cupcakes when I can. haha. If you could please support my Facebook page with a "like". Thanks again and have a happy sweet halloween!!

    ReplyDelete